miércoles, 11 de noviembre de 2009

Marmot Mysteries


No, I´m not talking about Paranormal Activity, Sherlok Holmes, or other related stuff (Marmotita got scared and asked me to hug her when we saw the P.A. movie ;)). The mystery here is related to the country gadget in the right side of this blog... It shows visitors from England and USA, and I would like to know how did they got here, I´m really curious about this xD.
Also, no one leaves comments (all entries are in spanish, all except one, which have some parts in english), but if you are an english reader, and somehow you got here, I would be really happy to know how.
I started this blog to use another way to comunicate with my girlfriend, and to somehow keep track of what we do, and since we are the only groundhogs, marmots or woodchucks in the southern hemisphere, at least in SouthAmerica, my best guess so far is that someone from Animal Planet is looking for us to try an interview or documentary xD
Please leave a comment, if you speak english and got here, or if you did not understand any of my words above, correct me, my english is really rusty, and my only way of excercise it is the blog world.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Marmo!! I'm here in Santiago, but my guess is that your visitors from the US/England got here from one of the Chile-gringo blogs you commented on. Also, you're English is good!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks!! My head almost exploded when I saw "1 COMMENT" under this post, xD It´s a good guess, better than the Animal Planet theory anyway :D

    ResponderEliminar

Ten en cuenta que si haces un comentario en este blog, estás tácitamente aceptando que eres también una marmota... ¡Bienvenido/a al club!